Are you mortified that you’re still doing – or neglecting – the books yourself for your successful and established business? Isn’t it time to bring on a real CFO, who can help you keep more of the money that you make in your biz?
Your business is your baby (or one of them). You’re not in it just to make money. Your business serves a higher purpose for you and your family, from putting food on the table, to paying for your kids’ education.
And because of that, you can’t trust your baby with just anybody. I totally get it, and I’m here to help.
Part financial expert (I’m a CPA), part coach, for 15 years I've empowered wealthy individuals, hedge funds, and companies to make proactive, informed decisions to strategically grow their income, reduce taxes, and more . And now I’m sharing that big-business keep-the-money-that-you-make expertise with you, the work-from-home entrepreneur.
When your numbers are broken down with my simplified, easy-to-understand approach, you’ll gain extreme clarity around:
- Where you’re making the most money with the least effort in your business (so you can do more of that)
- Where you're leaving money on the table (so you can make more)
- How your business affects your taxes (so you keep more of the money you make)
Bringing a trusted and qualified CFO into your business gives you peace of mind that your money house has a solid foundation that serves you, your business, and your big why. Of course you get done-for-you financials, but your biggest benefit is having a profit expert strategically looking at all angles of your business with an eye on saving you money and saving you time. Beyond increasing your bottom line, time and money saved impacts your lifestyle, your relationships, and your big goals.
Here's a taste of what you'll receive, so you can make more, spend less, and get more time:
- Up-to-date financials that make timely and strategic decision making a breeze.
- Customized ROI analysis that takes the guesswork out of “should I invest in…”
- Cash flow planning for payments to yourself, investments in your business, debt paydown, and of course, funding your big why.
- Know what business tax issues impact you as they come up so you’re not surprised at tax time.
- Financial analysis to answer questions like – can I pay myself more to meet my savings goal for my why? No more shooting from the hip when it comes to money decisions.
When you work from home - and have a family - every penny and every minute counts. When you've got money goals, and lifestyle goals, any time away from your family needs to have a high return on investment.
How you'll make more, spend less, and get more time:
- I'll prepare your monthly financial statements, setting up and maintaining your QuickBooks Online account to reflect all of your transactions.
- Together, we'll review your monthly or quarterly financial results looking for what worked, what didn't work, and what you'll do differently in the coming months.
- As needed, you'll call for analysis around a specific financial decision you're considering - large investments, new joint ventures, taking on debt, tax planning, and more.
- We'll have quarterly or semi-annual big-picture planning meetings, reviewing all areas of your business to maximize cash flow, return on investment and tax efficiency.
- Your monthly results and analysis will be documented for your ongoing use.
CFO services are a good fit for service-based businesses which are established, successful, home-based and still growing. The entrepreneur will likely favor a simpler, more profitable, business model, so that they can achieve their business goals while still having a life outside of work. Businesses with product or large staff are not a good fit for this type of service.
Just to be clear, CFO services do not include tax preparation or recommendations for investing in financial products like stocks, mutual funds, etc. CFO services do include support, explanations and analysis around financial decisions you consider for your business.